Importing tags to RSLogix 500

R-Phil

I imported some tags from PanelBuilder 32 to RSLogix 500 using csv format. In the RSLogix 500 database I can see my symbols, addresses, and description, but in the actual ladder diagram the symbols are only shown for 2 addresses which are N7:0 and N7:1. I do not see the symbols for my bit commands (B3:0/0, etc). Can anybody explain to me what's the problem.

Are the comments in the database ADDRESS comments or INSTRUCTION comments?

An address comment will always show up when you type in that address. An instruction comment will only show up when you use that address and the specific instruction. For instance, using instruction comments, you could have a different description for B3/3 when used as an XIC and a different description when used as an XIO and yet another when used as an OTE.....

Also, under View/Properties there is a comment display tab where the comments could be turned off.