but can not locate it on the web now.
Any one can offer any ideas.
Thanks

I need to measure the voltage on three phase circuit
It is not posible to shut down the power in order to
connect onto the cable connection.
I once saw a non contact clamp on voltage transducer
but can not locate it on the web now. Any one can offer any ideas. Thanks

When I worked at Trojan we had a ten (??) foot insulated hot stick with a meter on it for checking 12,500 VAC switchgear.

You may be able to do something like this - depending on your voltage. The current era of flash protection may also make this more difficult. How often do you need to take these readings? Place permanent meter on switchgear ?? What kind of resulution do you need?

Dan Bentler