STEP 7 - Data View in DB

PeterW

I have Step 7 on my desktop and laptop (5.3).

On my laptop, when I open a DB and select Data View I get columns which include Initial Value and Actual value.

On my desktop, I only ever get Initial Value, even when on-line, I cannot see what the actual value is.

I'm sure its a simple tick in a box somewhere but trying to find that box is the problem.

I don't want a VAT as I'm wanting to set up values prior to download. I could transfer the project onto the laptop but now I want to know why.

Any takers??

Similar Topics

In TIA portal v13 where is in project file information about data block, function code block are stored ? Thanks
Replies
Views
Just a quick question I can't find an answer on yet. I have created my own recipe structure using a Global DB and when I came in this morning...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to find an easy way to create data blocks in Step 7 with ~100K tags other than manually defining each tag in the LAD/STL/FDB...
Replies
Views
Anyone seen this before? While monitoring networks with a particular FC call, I see this in the status bar: "PLC data invalid"; it doesn't show...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Is there a way in Step 7 5.5 SIMATIC Manager to export a data block so that it can be imported into another project with all...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom