SSV Command

ibora

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi guys,
Is it possible to set period of a periodic task by using SSV command? And -if possible- how can i do it?
Thanks for help

Look at the TASK object, namely the RATE attribute. That is the task rate in microseconds. I don't know if that is actually writable though.

Why would you want to change the task period? That usually isn't a good idea.

Thank you rdrast,
I have tried on emulate. It's writable. I've achived to change time period of a task.
It was just a fictional program. Not for an application. But i learned it's possible.
Thanks again.

Similar Topics

I'm picking apart an existing machine file tonight, and I'm curious about a command I haven't used yet... SSV. I did a screen print of a portion...
Replies
Views
Hello dear forum users, I have a system consisting of: RSLogix5000 v20.04 software Hardware Emulator v16-21 Executed on a VM Virtual Box virtual...
Replies
Views
I have an application with CIP motion drives Kinetix 5700 where I need to set the exceptions for "excessive position error" and "excessive...
Replies
Views
I have a few cells with v28 that have ssv for program enable/disable. I copied the logic to replicate this on other, slightly older cells with...
Replies
Views
Found a minor error generated on a rung which holds an SSV instruction for WallClockTime. Parameters for the instruction are as follows: Set...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom