CIP drive manipulate the exceptions action by SSV e.g. for excessive position error

taylor1982

I have an application with CIP motion drives Kinetix 5700 where I need to set the exceptions for "excessive position error" and "excessive velocity error" to ignore for a special function of the machine.

I have searched a lot, but isn´t it possible to do this with SSV? I don´t found an attribute for this.

The other (but worst) solution would be to increase the Positon/Velocity error by SSV for this special function.

Is there a solution to switch the action in the exceptions tab by software?

Thanks a lot,
Stefan

Similar Topics

I swapped out a PF 527 drive that has been giving me occasional faults. I replaced with a new 527, assigned its IP and gateway and cycled power...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Has anyone ever displayed error codes from a cip drive to a HMI? I contacted Rockwell and they gave me a sample bit of code but it will...
Replies
Views
Hi, First time poster, long time reader. I've got a mass flow controller device for controlling the flow of gas. It has a flowmeter and an...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks! Could I use the Studio 5000 to read/monitoring Stratix 5700 parameters? Like switch temperature for example
Replies
Views
Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom