Display Error Codes from K550 CIP Drive to HMI

Daffi

Hi Guys,

Has anyone ever displayed error codes from a cip drive to a HMI?

I contacted Rockwell and they gave me a sample bit of code but it will only open on V28. The manuals surprisingly, are a bit vague. Getting up axis status seems to be straight forward enough as long as you know the corresponding Hex/Decimal values.

Any help would be appreciated.

Daffi

I have. Attached is a screenshot for something I did with AdvancedHMI and a PF525. You can download faceplates from Rockwell, this link should work for kinetix:
http://search.rockwellautomation.co...D:L:d1&wc=200&wc_mc=1&ud=1&filter=0&q=kinetix

I don't like their stuff, so all I use is the multistate data. If using ME/SE, you can use excel to easily edit the states in a multistate. I used an INI file for AdvancedHMI, I attached that as well, except as txt.

So, all you do is look at the fault code value from the drive via the PLC and then lookup the text to display on the HMI... very simple.

James

1.png

Attachments

• PF525_Fault.txt
    10.6 KB · Views: 17