Display communication error

L1234

Hey everyone,

Currently I'm using FactoryTalk View Studio to work with PanelView Plus Compact600.

Basically, I need to display a simple message to the user when the PanelView looses communication with the controller. I want the message to pop up in one of my created Displays.
I managed to setup a Diagnostics List to display error messages, which is related to the communication errors. The messages seem to be really complex for user information purpose. I just want to notify the user that "Comms have failed with the Controller".

Hope someone can help me with this

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello All, I am using Automation Direct PLCs which are interfaced to communicate with InTouch HMI. The communication is done through modbus using...
Replies
Views
I need to establish an ethernet communication between Microlgix 1400 & 7 Segment Display. Need a suggestion regarding the same.
Replies
Views
Where can we find a large display similar to the below but with a profinet port? It is used to view process speed and process alarms. LCD Display...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new user. New to PLC's aswell. I am struggling to programme a Micrologix 1200 series C (L24BXB) to communicate with a serial slave...
Replies
Views
How to communicate a Production count display (Andon) board via Allen Bradley Compact logix PLC Through serial port. I need Port configuration, 9...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom