RSView32 Works

Hello friends, this is my first post. At present i am working on RSView 32 works ver.7.0
Now anybody have idea how can i show just shortcut application which i developed in RSView32 works on the desktop for the oprators for their convient.👨🏻‍🏫

In RSView 32 go to
< Help > < On Line books > <User Guide > then to page 18-14

If that does not do what you are wanting and it might not,
then give us more detail of what you want to achieve

thyank you for your help.
but i got my answer which is as below:
Running a Project

When you are developing a project you can test it simply by clicking the Run Mode tab in the Project Manager, then clicking the Run Project button. If you have used the Startup editor to configure a startup sequence, this will be carried out when you click Run Project. You can use the startup sequence to determine how the project will look and behave at runtime. For example, you can specify startup and shutdown macros, start alarming or data logging and specify a derived tag file.
Once the project is completed it can be set up so that whenever it is launched from the Windows Desktop it comes up in run mode. To do this, when you install it on the operator's system and create the program shortcut for it, specify the run parameter in the command line in the Shortcut Properties dialog as follows:
"C:\Program Files\Rockwell Software\RSView\rsview32.exe" "c:\rsproj\proj1.rsv" /R
All other RSView32 runtime components have their button bars removed at runtime whether launched in run or edit mode.
if any suggestion most welcome.