CX Designer

erdemsvri

Hello

I uploaded a program from a Omron NS5 HMI via USB cable and I found that the main page of the HMI looks different in the project. Also there are some pages that dont appear in the project but appear on the HMI. As I checked out the program I saw lots of macros and internal words used in the program.

There are 8 HMI in the plant all of them are at different machines and somehow the maintance guy told me there is only one program from al of them and there is a settings page where you select the screen which machine you want to see and control. All 8 machines feed the same conveyor so they made a system like this.

And there is another program I uploaded from a transfer car that walks around the machines. There is one frame that I need to add a conveyor but there is a empty frame in the project where in runtime by a macro fills the frame with conveyor or conveyors but I cant get to that pages and cant find them in the project.

I checked the adresses used and find out the programmer manipulates a word $HW200 in the program but even though I cant find the page that fills the frame with conveyors.

Please help me. I am used to program Siemens. Omron is a total new era to me but I have to program this HMIs.

How can I reach that hidden frames and pages?

I am uplaoding both of the projects here if anyone is interested to have a look.I have to delete the picture files from the project named HMI.zip to be able to upload but it still works.

Thanks.

Last edited: