Problem in TP270 TOUCH SCREEN

maheshbabueee

Dear friends
Kindly inform us the solution for below problem.We tried to update OS in TP270 6
" Touch screen display .While OS updation going on, power interuppted .Now the display remains in booting screen .And now we cant connect display & protool .Showing connection could not establish.
Plz give solution .Plz send mail:[email protected]

Hi IJK,
i tried to update OS after power interupption .But im unable to connect TP270 & PC .Instead im getting a message connection could not be established.

Similar Topics

Hello, A TP270 is giving us some problems when starting up. Namely, the touch function does not work for some time (like half an hour), but the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have a TP270-10" Screen that I cannot download to from WinCC Flex 2008... When in transfer mode, the TP270 has "Loader B 6.0.2.23" and...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, My coleague is trying to download project with WinCCFlex 2007. He is using MPI/DP connection and it is OK. But he keeps getting...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody When i try to upload project from siemens tp270, i got this message "could not find the pdz file" and the process is aborted. The...
Replies
Views
On all pages of my project i have a lot of information, texts and details that should not not be shown. I can remove them for each part apart from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom