Telo Floc Process in Sugar industry

nobody knows the system of Telo Floc process in cane sugare. for exapmle, the dosing ratio and the pH control. how does this come in process.?

please if anybody have idea then share

You at least know the name of the process. That is more than I know. Tell us what you know about it.

Dan Bentler

Dan's a nicer guy than I am. My first response when I saw your second post was "He has some nerve getting ****y about not getting free help fast enough!"

I'd guess that this is a proprietary process. You should contact the developer for info.

Last edited:
Dan's a nicer guy than I am. My forst response when I saw your second post was "He has some nerve getting ****y about not getting free help fast enough!"

I'd guess that this is a proprietary process. You should contact the developer for info.

The last time I commented on someone not giving us enough information he tore my head off and called me grouchy guy. I was trying to avoid that. So far it looks like sucess - time will tell.

In meantime he will have to provide me with
A. Crystal ball - my ESP is broke
B. More information

Dan Bentler

i want to know how this process works, i have a job to design the logic of TeloFloc process, in which we doze chemicals with dozing pumps(Phasforic Acid, Lime scrate, Telo Floc and Teloflot) for control the pH in Liquir. Some PID loops work in this process. this is the information that i have about this process.
further could you guide me the complete process scnerio, that how chemical doze with ratio of others.

What have you learned by Googling?

As others have already suggested, the term "TeloFloc", suggests a proprietary process. If that is the case, then you will need to contact the owner of the process and hope that they are willing to provide details.

To me, "Floc" suggests flocculation which is a process used in many industries. Perhaps TeloFloc is a brand name for a flocculant used in sugar production? Maybe you should try Googling "Flocculation in sugar production" or "flocculants used in sugar production".

You could also try Googling "pH control" or "dosing". Take note of the spelling. It's "dose", not "doze".

i want to know how this process works, i have a job to design the logic of TeloFloc process, in which we doze chemicals with dozing pumps(Phasforic Acid, Lime scrate, Telo Floc and Teloflot) for control the pH in Liquir. Some PID loops work in this process. this is the information that i have about this process.
further could you guide me the complete process scnerio, that how chemical doze with ratio of others.

Jesus. You're trying to design a process control sequence from whatever you can glean off the internet? I suggest you immediately back away from the keyboard, and immediately ask whoever gave YOU this job who gave the job to THEM, then arrange for a proper handover. Once you've got that, then you can start to seek out information on processes you are not familar with, but nobody is going to be able to give you much help in this fashion.

IF you are bound and determined to do this all by yourself - YOU CANNOT - there is too much knowledge and too many specialties. You will need to be
1. Chemist and understand all the chemical reactions
2. Thermal engineer - to supply heat to and remove heat from the chemical reactions
3. Fluid flow engineer to design the piping to assure #2 works OK
4. Pumping engineer for 2 and 3
5. Valve engineer
6. Metallurgy engineer
7. Welding engineer

and the list goes on

Dan Bentler

IF you are bound and determined to do this all by yourself - YOU CANNOT - there is too much knowledge and too many specialties. You will need to be
1. Chemist and understand all the chemical reactions
2. Thermal engineer - to supply heat to and remove heat from the chemical reactions
3. Fluid flow engineer to design the piping to assure #2 works OK
4. Pumping engineer for 2 and 3
5. Valve engineer
6. Metallurgy engineer
7. Welding engineer

and the list goes on

Dan Bentler

Yes, but what if his company has already been awarded the contract?

This guy is one you your countrymen. This page has his email address - maybe he will help you?
http://www.xing.com/profile/AD_Tahir His profile says he has worked on the process you are interested in.

Last edited:
thank you guys I have get all the information and require data from process manager, and it is much helpful for designing the process. once more thanks every body.