Micrologix 1500 Output O:0/0 Wont Work

MikeSr

I am using the HSC feature. Seems to work fine. But, Output O:0/0 wont engerize. Shows that is should, all others work fine, Can force O:0/0 on and it works.
Must be something in the Function file for that HSC, darned if I can figure it out.
Don't see how to disable the OMB output mask.

Sure could use some advice.

I changed the OMB value to a negative value -1 and still not luck, then changed it back to "0" (which it was to begin with) and now it works.
Don't understand why this was, but it works now.

Similar Topics

Hello Great forum ! I have problems with a micrologix 1500 My intention is to send pulses using the PTO instruction output O:0/2 and O:0/3 on...
Replies
Views
Have not figured out how to get a triggered output from HSC:0 Mode 0, "0 Up Counter - The accumulator is immediately cleared (0) when it reaches...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i am trying to setup a AB micrologix 1500 with analog output card 1769-OF4CI (4-20 mA output) using RSLogix500 and it detected as other...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a 1764 1500 LSP Series A that keeps failing with DTL_E_FAIL I/O error. Searching around it seems there's a weird issue specifically...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom