Toshiba T1 ROM Write

DavidPiedra

Hi, I have some T1 in different machines, the programs have timers, which are in constant changing, I'm trying to develop a small software that use the computer link protocol to change this timers, so nobody have to enter the TPDS to change them and by mistake (or not) change something on the program. I've already habe something working and can change a timer, the problem is that i can't find a way to write the changes on the EEPROM using the computer link protocol, so that in a power failure I don't lose the last changes made.

First of all, is there a way to do this? If yes, how can I? I've read the manuals u couple of times and just can't figure out how to do it.

Thanks, David

Similar Topics

Hi all: I have a customer with two Toshiba EX28B PLC's. They had identical programs. One of them lost its program. I purchased a used EX2040PRGD...
Replies
Views
I have replaced a blown out program in an EX40. I have replaced the battery and restored operation. I wish to install the ROM module (RM66, with...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Yes - it's one of those 'old technology' calls aagain. I have been asked to modify the software in an existing system which has a...
Replies
Views
Hi I am having trouble getting hold of an EEProm module for a Tosh EX40 Plc Tosh Part Number EX2040RM66 The Part is Obsolete and i cant find...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have two Toshiba G3 Tosvert-130, one of them I can see monitoring mode, I can control with the LCD display, recently I changed the presets...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom