Joystick with DeviceNet Interface

ianingram

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi All,

I have been searching the 'net for a Joystick with a DeviceNet interface, without much luck.

They must exist, base on a post I found in this thread by a forum regular..Mind you, it dates back to 2004..

I have found plenty of CAN bus and J1939 joysticks, but none off-the-shelf that say DeviceNet.

Can anyone provide links to vendor websites?

Thanks
Ian

Similar Topics

I'm building a hydraulically-operated tractor-mounted boom that will be used to read temperatures within bulk material piles. To simplify the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a function where I have to use Joystick to control the solenoid valve. I am using Joystick as an input to PLC(micro820 or micro850...
Replies
Views
We have a project that has existing proportional valves and joysticks that they're using. The customer wants to eliminate the controller/driver...
Replies
Views
We have an application where we need a joystick to control a VFD. Off in the center, 0-10V in forward and 0-10V in reverse. Also with auxiliary...
Replies
Views
Hello All, PLC is a SLC504 I have an application through which i'am to control a extruder forward and reverse (0-100%) using a joystick. Now...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom