S7 Shifting Double Word for bit interrogation

WilsonNC

I am looking for an instruction similar to the RS Logix BTD instruction. I need to be able to strip bits in the middle of a 32 bit double word, and use them in ladder. Move them to another word in groups of bits.

There isn't an instruction, I'm unsure if there is a standard block. Probably you would need to build your own block (FC).

Possibly usimg a mask as an input paramter to AND out unwanted bits and/or SLD or SRD instructions.

Similar Topics

Greetings, I am trying shift data in an array (such as Array[0] is shifted into Array[1], Array[1] is shifted into Array[2]......all...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I think I need to use SCL for the following task but am very weak using SCL in tia portal. I have results history data block. It is...
Replies
Views
Why encremental encoder have a phase shift of 90°between A,B phases ,if it's 60° 30° what happen what's the difference ,can we change the 90°in...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am working on trying to record a history of user logins with a time stamp. It will record their user ID and the time that they...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, What do you suggest for doing a shift of dints within an array like this? Thanks, Kevin
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom