Help with creating a one shot in S5

inst_tech

Hi folks,

Am wondering if anyone can help (am sure its probably been asked before!). I'm trying to create a one shot in S5 but struggling. Have tried using set/resets but get in a right mess! Its simple with S7, click Pulse and thats it!

Any help greatly appreciated.

Hi folks,

Am wondering if anyone can help (am sure its probably been asked before!). I'm trying to create a one shot in S5 but struggling. Have tried using set/resets but get in a right mess! Its simple with S7, click Pulse and thats it!

Any help greatly appreciated.

A I 0.0
AN F1.7
=F 1.6
A I 0.0
= F1.7
F 1.6 is High for one scan of the PLC Program

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, In a factory where we installed Citect 7.20 the computer began to show the first signs of end of life. They never considered...
Replies
Views
Hello - you folks were kind in helping me the other day so I'm back for more... My program is finished however the end customer hasn't provided...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I need some help with programming a pvp ME Screen , the plc is a micrologix 1400 on Ethernet , The thought behind this prompt screen is...
Replies
Views
I have 8 pumps to control in PLC S7 1200...so in Wincc 7.4 i want o make faceplate ...just one window control can use for all 8 pump ! I read...
Replies
Views
The process consists of a parking garage with an entrance and an exit door. The garage has 25 parking spaces. We assume the garage is empty at the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom