TP177 Micro Help PLEASE

DCS_BOD

HI All,

I have a TP177 Micro that I am trying to download a test Wincc HMI project to.

I get the message:
You have to transfer Device_1 again because an incorrect OS was found on the panel?

This panel is brand new?

How do I find out which OS it should have?

Thanks for any help.
Rob

TP177micro.jpg

the os has to match the version of that with wincc flexible
you update the os from wincc flexible then transfer the software after the update has been done
regards
Mel

Transfer to WinCC

Hello, could you help me please.
I bougth used panel Siemens TP177 micro, in panel is an old programme.
Is possible transfer this old programme to WinCC???

I used PPI cable, I did backup, successfully, but it is not programme.

I would like to transfer old programme to WinCC, clear it, and than transfer to panel myself programes for testing and learning.

their is no way to upload a wincc program from an hmi terminal.

Back up process, when availaible, is only to create a recovery file to being put back on the same part # terminal. You can't open it to edit it etc...

But if you made a brand new project, you just have to download it and it will overwrite the older one.

I think will cc will prompt you to update the os version automatiquely when downloading if needed.