Can't download to TP177 micro

JOLTRON

Lifetime Supporting Member
Can anyone tell me what the transfer settings in WinCC Flex 2008 should be to download to a TP 177micro.

I have tried both settings available in transfer menu(115.2k and 57.6k) When I did this I made sure the settings were updated in my device manager also.

I have tried both baud rates on my RS232 PPI cable along with Freeport vs Multi-master mode.

I have tried the serial port on my docking station as COM1 and have treid my USB to Serial adapter as COM4.

When I try to transfer it tells me to check my settings, ports, cable, etc...

If I goto Update OS and click on device status it tells me to boot the TP, after booting the TP it just goes directly into the job that is currently on it.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
-JOLTRON:smas:

After a few calls to tech supports I found out that when you use
step 7 micro/win for the 200 series PLC it automaticlly changes your PG/PC interface to a MicroWin com setting that will not communicate with MP's. So had to goto control panel and select S7ONLINE --> PC/PPI(PPI) cable.

Fun stuff.