Horner MiniOCS password

a-cantagalli

Hi team. I have an MiniOCS Horner IHM in my home in Brazil and I would like to improve the software to simple On/Off control. The problem is that Horner has a password protection and I do not have the number sequence anymore. Is this possible to get the program or use some software to monitor the serial port to get the password again? I had read some files using the Comlite32 with AB and Mitsubishi PLC but I'm not sure that could be work with Horner PLC. Any idea?
Regards
Anderson

Similar Topics

New to the forums and new to programming as well. Working with a Mitsubishi FX1S-14MR-ES/UL (120VAC base unit, 8 inputs/6 outputs) and the 3.7"...
Replies
Views
I was loading a program onto an XE1e2 PLC and it got stuck on these two windows and won't progress. It won't let me connect from the PC to reload...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up a piece of equipment with a Horner HE-X4R. I'd like to use structured text and so far I'm just trying to get a basic On/off...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem communicating my PLC with Drive via Modbus connection. I start by opening the port and there is no problem, but then when I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m new to this forum and if I’m posting incorrectly let me know. I’ve been having an issue I can’t seem to figure out. I’m sure it’s...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom