Horner MiniOCS to Mitsubisihi FX1S/GT1020 Conversion

msmith1971

New to the forums and new to programming as well.

Working with a Mitsubishi FX1S-14MR-ES/UL (120VAC base unit, 8 inputs/6 outputs) and the 3.7" GT1020 HMI to replace an existing Horner MiniOCS HMI/PLC "combo". I have the Horner Program, and there's no magic wand to convert the program.

Is there an easier way to convert rather than just re-coding the entire program? Horner's integrates the screens with the PLC data, and Mits is a bit different.

Sorry for the rambling, just trying to keep the folks happy.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hi team. I have an MiniOCS Horner IHM in my home in Brazil and I would like to improve the software to simple On/Off control. The problem is that...
Replies
Views
I was loading a program onto an XE1e2 PLC and it got stuck on these two windows and won't progress. It won't let me connect from the PC to reload...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up a piece of equipment with a Horner HE-X4R. I'd like to use structured text and so far I'm just trying to get a basic On/off...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem communicating my PLC with Drive via Modbus connection. I start by opening the port and there is no problem, but then when I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m new to this forum and if I’m posting incorrectly let me know. I’ve been having an issue I can’t seem to figure out. I’m sure it’s...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom