free SLC training class - no strings attached

Ron Beaufort

Lifetime Supporting Member
greetings to all,

sorry that I can’t go into too much detail here but if I do it’ll sound like I’m advertising … anyway, here’s the deal … next week (Dec. 8 – 12) I’m teaching a nuts-and-bolts class for the Allen-Bradley SLC-5/04 here in Charleston, SC ... this will cover beginner level through analog signals … unfortunately for me (but maybe lucky for one of you) a last minute scheduling conflict has robbed me of all of my paying students except for one … I’d really rather not conduct a week-long class for just one student … but since this is the holiday season I’ve had little success in lining up anyone else under these "last minute" conditions … so my boss has given me permission to offer one seat FREE … with no strings attached … to the first SERIOUS responder from this forum … the class will meet Monday through Friday 9:00 to 5:00 … if you’re interested, drop me a private message … if you include your phone number, I’ll give you a call to discuss the details … but please do NOT respond if you’re not absolutely sure that you’re going to be available to attend … sorry for the short notice ...

PS - I ran this by Phil first ... he kindly granted me permission to post it ...