wonderware

They haven't been formally introduced.

Seriously, what is your actual question?

WonderWare (whatever portion of it you are using) doesn't know anything about Access (shudder) unless you have programmed it to. They aren't running on the Magic Psychic Network you know.

Here are my probable solutions:
You don't have WonderWare Installed.
You don't have Access Installed.
They are both installed, but on separate PC's, and the Magic Psychic Net adapter is broken.
You haven't done the correct programming.
It's Wednesday. Everyone knows that Access takes Wednesdays off.

Is it a new installation that you are trying to setup the first time? Or is it something that's been working, but for some reason has stopped working?

Those are two different questions... Please give us the right information to help you!