urgently in need of ladder diagram of cut to length

Peter that about sums it up...even politely.

Even spoon fed an example of “ladder logic” it is doubtful they could commission.

Many don't know what they don't know and so don't ask good questions. Many don't know what information is needed to supply us so we can give good answers. I see it all the time here.

Well said. An intelligent man, see below.

"One thing only I know, and that is that I know nothing."
-Socrates
Phil-Fan wrote:
Socrates meant the quote to mean that he understands that even if he was the most intelligent person on earth, he still has much much more to learn. You can never stop learning. Even if you were immortal and spent every minute of your life studying, there would still be more to learn.

It is in this sense that Socrates understood that his knowledge is trivial in comparison with everything that there is to learn. Meaning that true knowledge is realizing this fact.

Last edited:
i am bhageerathi ... plz help me with ladder logic of cut to length plz help me

For (insert deity's sake), do you want to sound like a complete idiot? If you're not, then you will need to supply as much information as you can if you want useful help.

1. Basics of application
2. What you are trying to do
3. Why what you are already trying is not working

i am bhageerathi ... plz help me with ladder logic of cut to length plz help me

My first instinct was to get snotty, but Peter's example brought out my better instincts.

There are several problems with your question. First of all, many (perhaps most) of the contributors here are professionals that make their living by doing this kind of work for money. To ask them to do your work for you is essentially asking them to take money out of their pockets! We all contribute in a spirit of cooperation and to help the industry, but there is a limit to what you should ask, and you've passed it.

Secondly, either you are a student or an entry level professional. If you are a student you are asking us to do your homework for you, something most contributors here refuse to do. That's because you learn nothing that way! If you are an entry level professional then you are being paid to provide the work that you are asking others to do for you for nothing - hardly a fair situation.