Passwords in Protool Panel

Plc_User

I have to convert a panel with Protool Software (OP35) to a panel with WinCC Flex software (MP277 10'' Key).
When I look in the Protool project at 'System - Settings' I see that a specific pasword code is used (it is not the standard '100'). In WinCC Flex the user administration is different, but should have to be implemented as was in the Protool project. Is there a way to search in the Protool project which buttons, inputfields etc. are protected, so I can protect them in WinCC Flex.
And, are there other good advices to convert between these two panel? Advices welcome.

Similar Topics

How can I manage passwords in ProTool projects for PC? I have read help, and there was about passwords lists. Maybe I must create password lists...
Replies
Views
So I need to be able to give 10 people passwords to the machine and I need to make a log of when they are used. It's a Rockwell l71 processor and...
Replies
Views
I have a customer that has a GT1575-VNBA and I think they are using GT Designer. They have the software and program for both the HMI and the PLC...
Replies
Views
So I was compiling a new .Mer for a machine I don't have a need to login to all too often. I figured since I was compiling a new runtime for it...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We have a machine with CompactLogix and a Panelview Plus 700. This machine is about a 2 years old , and nobody has the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom