Save Trend RSLogix

pbr_forum

Hello,

I am trying to save the data from my trend in RSLogix (in .CSV format). My probleme is that it won't save all the data that I see on my trend. The elapse time on my trend is 2 days, but when I click Log -> select .CSV -> Select the 13th as Start Time -> Save, it only has 3 hours of data.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Pierre

thx!

hmm sadly, my program doesn't seem to be able to create snapshots. I always have the «Failed to create the snapshot file» message...

Similar Topics

Simple question I hope: Where does RSLogix5000 (and the Trend Server) save the actual trend file on your PC? Not the Log file that you can...
Replies
Views
Hi; First of all, I am sorry that my post is not relevant with this forum. I have recently purchased Samsung cell phone. I have alreay saved...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a datablock in a PLC witch contains about 700 variables. I must save this data once a day on a Windows PC in a XML or CSV file. Eg...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks! I have an issue and its very often but in this case i applied all the tricks and tips that i always do in similiar issues but in this...
Replies
Views
I'm a bit stuck again... See the redacted picture. At the moment, pressing F7 saves the "live" laser measurement into the boxes indicated by the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom