Factorytalk View ME or SE

epicnote

Hello experts,

I have a small system with a single CPU SLC 504 connecting through DH+ port to Panel View Plus and I want to add another communication from PLC to Desktop Computer (for supervisory purpose)via RS-232 which will display the same things like the Panel View. Right now, I am using Factorytalk View ME for the Panel View application. So the question, is it possible to use Factorytalk View ME for application in Desktop Computer or I have no choice, need to buy another software Factorytalk View SE to apply in Desktop Computer? Please advice.

Thanks in advance.

You will need to purchase a runtime license for FT view ME.
The studio version that you probably have comes with a copy of station which can be used for testing but has a 2 hour limit.