Siemens MP377 (Windows CE 5) Printing

abwiz

We have a new machine in our facility that is using a Siemens MP377 touch screeen. It has Windows CE on it for an OS. I am trying to get a network printer attached to it. My research has told me that I need a printer that supports PCL3 for this to work. All the printers in our facility our running PCL5 or PCL6 and nothing seems to work. Is this really a requirement or am I having some other problems. I would think that it would be backward compatible. The PC is setup correctly from a network standpoint it is just the printer. So I have to assume that it is a driver issue. Any thoughts?

Similar Topics

I'm still getting used to working with Siemens Step 7 Classic, and WinCC in the Simatic Manager package. I need a trend line on the MP377 HMI, and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a MP377 12 inch touch panel . when turn ON its show only white screen . In the RJ45 two lights always ON. I can't communicate, In...
Replies
Views
Should be an easy question. I just can't seem to search the right words... I just got a Siemens CP5711... one goes to the PC via USB cable. The...
Replies
Views
need communications setup for siemens mp377 to talk to a cti 2500 via rs422, anyone done this?
Replies
Views
Hi all, I replaced a faulty MP377 at work last week, and transferred the program via the SD card, which all appeared to work well, but when i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom