No light on ASB module

Silver72

Tried to add rack 17 to a 5/80E processor, got all dip switches correct but no lights on asb module. Lights worked before but were faulted (had dip switch wrong). But now no lights on module at all?

Can you provide the forum with the complete catalog number and series of your ASB adapter?
Can you post the dip switch settings, all of them?

Similar Topics

Hey everyone, Trying to bench test the I/O on a program that I converted from a PLC-5 processor to a ControlLogix processor but still using the...
Replies
Views
In preparation to migrate from PLC5 to ControlLogix, we are moving our PLC into a separate chassis, using a 1771-ASB in its place in the former...
Replies
Views
Hello all. We have a slight problem. Shcneider Magelis back light burned out and now it is very difficult to operate. There seems no spare parts...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I am working on designing a call light/alarm system I have roughly 20 stations that will each have their own call switch. Then...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a 1769-L24-QBFCB1 that has the OK light flashing on the embedded counter module. The manual states it is a resettable fault, but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom