Trends history WinCC

panthripu

Hi guys
I need some information and my question is in four parts.
1)What are the ways/methods to save the trends for longer time.
2)As you can see in the attached file , Will the present configuration keep the trend for 2 months atleast.or it depends on the condition which fulfils first either 2 months or 4GB.Asi noticed that sometime even i can not find trends of 10 day back.

3)The location where it is stored is in C drive or D drive of server ?
4)Is it possible to copy the files from the archive folder to some other location manually after a fix period of time , every month and later on if i need to see the trends after one year i can retrive them ?
o_O

DSC00018.JPG

Similar Topics

I have recently added a trends in Factory talk 5.0 ME in one of the screens. But i have noticed that the trends plots the graph only when I open...
Replies
Views
We often use Panelview HMIs where Allen Bradley gear is specified, and I've always been frustrated by the lack of functionality offered for...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. First post, sorry if I'm doing this wrong. Some of us were wondering about building trends in Studio 5000 for Compact or ControlLogix...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon I have a 5069-L306ER running firmware version 32 and I am trying to troubleshoot some analog level sensor. I went in to set up a...
Replies
Views
I have been struggling with something for the better part of a week navigating the ins and outs of (as far as I can tell) poorly documented...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom