FactoryTalk ME Trends

wendy_485

We often use Panelview HMIs where Allen Bradley gear is specified, and I've always been frustrated by the lack of functionality offered for logging and trending. I'm getting tired of trying to explain to customers that they can't have the features they want because they paid more to get Allen Bradley...

The main features that I'm after are:
- Ability to adjust X axis time range at runtime, or be able to zoom in/out
- Ability to log more than 1 million data points
Nice to haves:
- Ability to adjust Y axis scales for each channel independently at run time
- Tap on graph to display a watchline (output values at that point in time)
- Select previous days or time range
Most of this is pretty standard functionality on a lot of other brands.

I get that Rockwell isn't likely to update it any time soon, so is there an alternative to the standard object? E.g. is there an active X object around that provides better functionality?

Thanks

Yeah, it's called FTSE ;) I get your frustration, I just did a similar project replication that needed to mimic Wonderware and Ignition functionality, and I cursed ME every step of the way.