FactoryTalk Trends

ajmac

Hi All,
Is there any way to make trending easier for the customer? I don't want complexity, just the ability for techs to add pens without having to battle their way through the tag list. On a previous job using WinCC one of the guys managed to add an 'add tag to trend' button on the face plate, thus when an operator was looking at the tag on the regular screen they could add it to the trend at the push of a button. Is that possible using whatever exposed .tags FT Trend offers, either the old one or Trend X?

Similar Topics

We often use Panelview HMIs where Allen Bradley gear is specified, and I've always been frustrated by the lack of functionality offered for...
Replies
Views
I have been struggling with something for the better part of a week navigating the ins and outs of (as far as I can tell) poorly documented...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm a uni researcher using FactoryTalk Studios SE (just basic knowledge). Have some previous experience with Factory View32 years ago and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am trying to get my head around using trends in FTV. As per the manual a data-log model is required to view historical data, but...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I am working on a project in FactoryTalk View Studio. I have two issues that I am running into. The first one is dealing with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom