Windows based software for Hitachi PLC H302.

AB2005

We had Hitachi Old PLCs H300 series which were creating problems and our machine manufacture replaced them with H302 series. With old PLC, there was no any windows based software aspect DOS based which was just READ ONLY. My question is that with new series H302, is there windows based software available and we can edit the program after going online same like Allen Bradley and son on?

Similar Topics

Anyone know of a free windows Modbus Master application ? I'm doing a project and can't justify buying a piece of software to write a few...
Replies
Views
Hi All What windows programming software would you guys recommend for the S5 PLC ?
Replies
Views
Hi all, Has anyone of you used a windows based HMI? Essentially a panel computer. What I want to do is read data from a power meter, and display...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used Beckhoff or any other Windows based PAC long term (life and run time?). I'm wondering how long Windows embedded can run...
Replies
Views
Currently I am using vb.net on host computer for user interface with Twincat NC I on target PC which is C6915-0000 beckhoff windows ce based PC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom