Upgrade form CQM1-CPU21

DexterIt

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello again dear friends.
We have a couple of machines in our plant that we want to modify.We would need 16 more inputs and a couple of outputs(like 8),and we have all CPU21 from CQM1 series.As i searched trough the manuals we can have only 8 modules(either input or output)i believe,that is actually our configuration.
If i plan to go on CQM1H-CPU21 series,how many modules of in/out can i add? In manual i can see 11 on the rack,or 16 with the expansion module.Is that right or i am mistaken.
I was thinking to keep the same cpu so i do not have to change the programs.Would you think is better to apply for other CPU's?
Thank you!

Similar Topics

Good Evening , A few months ago I upgraded my RS Logix 5000 , and my service platform became corrupt . Has this happened to any of you ? I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
Hi I was wondering I need to update the firmware of a 755 inverter does the drive hold the program on the drive and just updates the firmware or...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a 1764 1500 LSP Series A that keeps failing with DTL_E_FAIL I/O error. Searching around it seems there's a weird issue specifically...
Replies
Views
Am asking if we can upgrade sd ram and cf card of panel view plus ab by a normal sd ram and cf card but Allen Bradley to save cost because in ab...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom