Panelview Plus 6 CIP Connection Error

dww5003

Hello All,

I am using a Panelview Plus 1250 terminal connected through ethernet with a control logix chassis that currently only has the processor and an Ethernet card in it.

I am using a thumb drive to load the application and each day when I power up the PLC and panelview it is a chore to get the two to communicate. I keep getting a CIP Connection open end rejected Error, typically after I go to the RSlinx Enterprise Communication Setup under the Terminal Settings and select the path that its already setup to use, eventually they'll start communicating fine.

Everyday its the same thing and I am literally doing the same thing to fix it over and over until it works. I know there is something strange going on here, I should be able to boot up, Load application, Run Application, and go on my merry way.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated...