Allen Bradley 1500 LRP to zebra GK420t

poj101

Hi all, Im new to plc programming. Im trying to get the plc to write out to the printer but having littlr joy. I can send it commands from the zebra utilities through the serial port and it recieves and prints. I set up the hyper terminal from the plc and it seems to be sending out the right string: ^XA,FO50,^ADN,36,20^FD TEST PAGE 1, ^FS,^XS. The hyper terminal picks it up alright but when i send it to the printer there is no response? I've tried commenting out the initial ^XA command but that doesnt seem to work either. Any advice? Its driving me :mad:

Similar Topics

I have a Allen Bradely 1500 that has a cracked board. It still works but needs replaced (battery is no longer connected). To make migration easier...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, I've got a customer in a bind. They, like many, got confused about Allen Bradley's EtherNet/IP protocol and assumed it was...
Replies
Views
I acquired an Allen Bradley 1500. I built a crappy switch board thing (i think if it looked better it would be called a "trainer") to send inputs...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I am onsite at a customer. They have a panel view plus 1500 that does not light up. The screen is always black. I am not very...
Replies
Views
Im having an issue with a factorytalk view ME application file for a panelview plus 1500 and its related to macros. This is the first time I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom