Allen Bradley panelview plus 1500 not lighting up

remove all cables from the unit as well as remove power.
wait 30 seconds and reapply power.
leave all other cables unplugged and see what happens.

if the display turns on, bad comms cable.
if it doesn't, you might send it off for repair.
we use Teamsesco, very reasonable pricing.

note - I have no association with Teamsesco, they repair our plc's.

james

I removed all the cables including power and brought the unit back to our shop. I wired it in to 110V on the bench here and still nothing at all. Power is the only thing connected into now.

I am researching the repair options. I do not have enough experience with these to attempt to repair myself.

Similar Topics

Hi Having issues with a older PanelView touch not working. Screen is connected to a Desktop computer. screen used as a display with touch...
Replies
Views
Hello brothers We are contacting you because an error like [display change is currently controlled remotely] occurred while using the equipment we...
Replies
Views
Every time I power this unit up it loses its IP address and goes to DHCP . When I goto the config the IP address is 0.0.0.0
Replies
Views
Hello, I have several SLC-500 based systems. The user interfaces are PanelView 2711-TC1 touchscreens with firmware revision 3. I purchased a...
Replies
Views
i was trying to run a .mer file which i have uploaded from a running pvp1000 same model. when i load it on new pvp1000 it shows " the terminal can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom