Omron CQM1-TC002, which addresses?

The_Harlequin

Hey!

I have problem with a thermo-card (CQM1-TC002).

I have a CQM1CPU and the thermo-card connected.

The unit have 2 thermo inputs and 2 PNP-transistor outputs. I have get the inputs, the inputs addresses were 1 and 2, because it's 16 internal inputs in the CPU.

But, what is the outputs addresses? I have test 100.00 ->.

Thanks in advance!

This is not an easy question to answer.
Typically the output is controlled by the module.
You enter the loop setpoint to the output word and the module controls the output as required to control the temperature.

I would suggest you take a look at the W238 manual.
This is the Special I/O module manual for the CQM1.
There is a section in this manual that should answer your questions.

Hope this will help.

If the adress of the TC002 is 0, then the 1st two setpoint words will be 2000 and 2001. The two output status bits will be 2008.04 and 2009.04. The two process words will be 2003 and 2004.

I agree with gtsuport .... read the manual.

Ahaa, so it isn't possible to set the outputs manually in the TOGGLE WATCH WINDOW in CX PROGRAMMER... ?

Soon I will read that manual =) Thanks for the tips...

EDIT: I have now read about it. What I can understand, this is a thermo-control module. I must set a setpoint of the inputs, and if for an example, the temperature goes over this setpoint, then a output will be set? It's like alarm-outputs?

Last edited:
Ahaa, so it isn't possible to set the outputs manually in the TOGGLE WATCH WINDOW in CX PROGRAMMER... ?

Soon I will read that manual =) Thanks for the tips...

EDIT: I have now read about it. What I can understand, this is a thermo-control module. I must set a setpoint of the inputs, and if for an example, the temperature goes over this setpoint, then a output will be set? It's like alarm-outputs?

This is not correct. The Output bits are not alarms. They are indication bits to show if the output from the controller is active or inactive.

For the alarms you need to set the alarm threshold and use a comparator in your PLC program to set a fan output ect.