JIC Wiring Symbols

jgrover

I am looking for a source of JIC wiring symbols in machine readable form that my students can use within Microsoft Word. This will aid in the solution of homework problems and laboratory reports. They must be free.

I have searched the web and can not find any that meet my needs. I suspect that none exists and will start working on a set in about a week.

I recall seeing these symbols in Autocad in a standard library somewhere. Perhapse at the Autodesk web site?

If you have a copy of autocad, you could export them as a bitmap.
Or, if your university has the resources, you could get a few copies of autocad and draw your diagram and export it as a Jpeg or bit map.

Doug

Similar Topics

We have a customer who wants us to produce drawings as per UL/CSA norms. Should I use JIC or IEC symbols?
Replies
Views
Hi all! I became involved in middle of a troubleshooting job; electrician is swaping out PSU powering SLC5/03 on 7-slot rack because "there were...
Replies
Views
Is everyone in here still using JIC standards even though JIC has been dead for awhile now? I am using VIA which uses JIC or IEC symbols...(i get...
Replies
Views
Posted this to Reddit with little success, so I figured I would share it here as well. Very new to PLCs, but figured I would give it a shot to...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks, Has anyone configured a Momentum high speed counter on Unity 13.1. We need the wiring diagram for Momentum High speed counter and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom