Contactor-like function

KgOlve

Is there a function i can make that would act like a contactor?

In other words, one that would have 2 inputs, and 1 output.
Thereas the first input would control the control the output. If the first input has electricity, so does the output, and when it loses electricity, so does the output.
And the second input would control if the output is allowed to turn on and off. Like break and make the contact between the first input and the output. So that when the second input has electricity, the output can't turn on no matter if the first input has electricity or not.

This kindaof a function would be useful. Anyone know a easy way to make one?
Im currently using Mitsubishi Alpha programming, but any programming type, be it ladder or blocks would work, i think i should be able to make it into block diagram like what im using.

Im unable to use a XOR block and a set/reset function, as they won't work like this.
In XOR both inputs work like the first input.
And in set/reset the output won't turn off when the first input goes off.

Last edited:
Oh, nevermind i figured it out. I used a and function, with one of the inputs inverted.

--------| |
_____ | AND |-----
-|NOT|--| |
|___| |_____|