rsview32 command line

vinukrishnan

hi friends i tried to use if-else expression in command line of rsview32 but its not working....can any one give idea about how to use that expression in command line..if possible please give one example also...

You can't execute if-then-statements in the command line. Its for issuing RSView commands, i.e. alarmon, datalogon, set TAG 1, etc.

There is Help available in the software. From the command line type "help set" without the quotes to bring up help on the Set command. Once you pull up the help screen, click "examples" and you will see five examples of how to use the set command to change a tag value.

OG

Similar Topics

I'm working on a conversion project from RSVIEW32 --> FTViewSE 7.0. A lot of Macros have an "Invoke" command - what does that do? I'm not...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am wondering if anybody still remembers this software, but why not to try. I have an MS Access database, RSView32 7.40 with Active Display...
Replies
Views
I am trying to send the 'ENTER' key press as a command behind a button in RSView32. Existing code: SendKeys "{ENTER}" I have a string input...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I'm looking for help with something that didn't answer anybody in Rockwell Tech Support. I'm creating a display in RSView32 v7.20...
Replies
Views
I'm importing an RSView32 project into FTView SE. I'm using Legacy Tag Database Conversion on a virtual machine with Windows XP, I did the first...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom