Modicon Quantum with unity pro XL 2.3

gsmoh2000

hi all

i have a problem with Modicon Quantum PLC
i have hot standby CPU 140 CPU 671 60 , it was work perfectly while doing routine check for CPU status and switching from primary to standby , both goes to run offline
try everything get new cpu cards , download the program , nothing happen and still remain
try to change the NOE cards with a new ones , also nothing happen
try to turn off power over the 2nd rack to work one primary , nothing happen
till now the problem had not been solved and i want to work even the PLC primary till this problem to be fix
what can i do?
thanks

Is your problem that when you make a change in the Logic on the primary cpu, the Standby changes to OFFLINE? If so, you need to set the system bit %SW60.3 to ONE to allow dissimilar programs.