Modicon, Quantum, Concept, Unity

MRobert

Is it possible to program a Quantum Unity CPU with Concept software? Do exist a flash executive that makes it possible?

Regards,
Robert

MRobert said:
Is it possible to program a Quantum Unity CPU with Concept software? Do exist a flash executive that makes it possible?

At a guess, probably not. I am thinking that the 'Unity' Statement means that it is only compatible with the 'Unity' application software.

Two of the Quantum CPU's that can do Unity can also do Concept - the 434 and the 534. The rest of the Unity Quantum CPU's can only do Unity (and the 113 CPU's can only do Concept or 984). If you have a 434 or 534 you should be able to flash the Concept exec into them, but from what I've been told you'll need to use the Unity exec loader to do it.