Redlion Custom Websites

wutnots

Does anyone have any recommendations on a software to use to create custom websites for Redlion Touchscreens? Something thats pretty quick and easy to use? Thanks, Opie.

Any downfalls to using a custom website with these devices?

I'm very familiar with their software, and I have many, many programmed with it. However, they have the ability to place a "Custom Website" on their compact flash card that can be viewed through the webserver. I have individuals that want to view data on the display from a remote location via IE or some other browser, and they aren't interested in someone else changing their page views by manipulating them locally. So, I figured I use a remote website, that shouldn't be impacted by what someone is viewing locally on the screen.