1769-hsc module

L BURKE

I am using a Micrologix 1500 with a 1769-HSC module. It is configured as a ring counter. The counter changes upto the max value and overflows to zero. The counter overflow bit is used to count the number of overflows. This bit is connected to the counter reset overflow bit. Sometimes the input counter overflow bit stays high. The counter is preset to zero to reset. Any ideas or has anybody got a working program.
Regards.

Similar Topics

Hi All, Sorry if this has already been asked but I could not find more details for this type of application. I have not used a 1769-HSC/B module...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with a AB 1769 hsc/b module. I want to save a pulse value and I put it into the preset register which will get transferred to the...
Replies
Views
I have a MICROLOGIX 1500 system which includes a HSC module. One of the counters is configured as a ring counter. When the counter overflow bit is...
Replies
Views
Greetings everyone, I'm looking at the wiring diagram for the 1769-HSC module, and I don't see how one would wire 4 discrete inputs to it. I can...
Replies
Views
Hi All Using compactlogix & rslogix 5000 ver 15 If I get the pulse input in inputstateB1. Do i get the rate and count in Ctr0CurrentCount &...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom