Help on 1769 HSC module

briana banks

Hi All

Using compactlogix & rslogix 5000 ver 15

If I get the pulse input in inputstateB1.
Do i get the rate and count in Ctr0CurrentCount & Ctr0CurrentRate ?
Which parameters i need to set?

Thanx

First Briana you need to stick with one thread and work out your problems with the 1769-HSC, that way the rest of the users including me can keep up with where you are at in your problems.

Below are additional threads that pertain to this matter
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=27944
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=27836

Do you need the frequency(rate) and count? You can only get one. If you need the count then you will need to calculate the rate. This isn't a problem, just need to know up front

THIS thread goes into the rate and frequency a bit. It is for the 1756-HSC but the principle is the same.

I'm short on time but will try to get into specifics later. Let us know if you need the rate, frequency, or both

TW

Hi & thank for your comment.

I only need the rate i.e. pulse per second
the rest i can calculate myself.
are you sure i cant get the count and rate ?

If I get the pulse input in inputstateB1.
Do i get the rate and count in Ctr0CurrentCount & Ctr0CurrentRate ?