RsLogix5000 ver.19 slow

mrctnj

I’ve a 1756-L61, since I updated the firmware from 16 to 19 when I’m online, the “I/O configuration” tree is very slow, it takes 10 seconds to show the Ethernet modules, when I press page-down it restart to build the tree and I have to wait. In offline mode it doesn’t happen.
Same project with 16.21 firmware, shows the “I/O configuration” immediately.
I tried this:
- changed PLC
- changed PC
- increased the “system overhead time slice” from 20% to 90%
- verified the communication module CPU utilization (is not too busy).
- reset the RSLogix 5000 software user preferences to Default
- changed RsLinx version
- enabled/disabled “Use unicast connection…” (module properties > connections)

Someone can help me?

Thanks

Thanks for your help but I’ve already the 19.01.
Going online with 19.01 everyone can see the Ethernet I/O configuration is building, it takes more or less time, depending numbers I/O, speed connection… If you go online with a previous version the I/O tree is immediately displayed. I spoke with others programmers and they saw the same but nobody know the explanation.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]