RSLogix5000 - cannot discover module

leonlai

Folks,

I have an existing 1756 Backplan with 3 existing modules, no I added 1 more IF6I/A module, RSLinx detected module, RSLogix5000 wont show in I/O config
I Click discover, it show new module in Module discovery BUT

"Device cannot be created because of security settings" and flashing green on module.

How to let RSLogix detect this module in my program ?

THanks

What version are you using?
In controller properties in the security tab. If the Security tab does not appear in the Controller Properties dialog box, click the Advanced tab. In the Security box, select FactoryTalk Security. Here you can restrict what slots the processor will communicate with

version 20.01
THere is no security set PLC !
I've checked the Factory Talk Administration too, No security and my Laptop is Administrators user !
Ours sys in Main PLC A redundancy with PLC B to keep it running 24/24
New module is installed in remote PLC C !
You think this could be redundancy causing !?