redlion List indicators

jonfarrugia

I am trying to figure out how to create a list box that will display a list of about 20 different screen names. When the operator selects the screen from the list, the HMI will navigate to that page.

I also would like to use a similar list box to allow the operator to select a specific part from a list to run.

How do I create a list box control using crimson 3?

You will need to use a a pop-up menu. And to display 20 values, will probably need to use multiple columns.

I am trying to figure out how to create a list box that will display a list of about 20 different screen names. When the operator selects the screen from the list, the HMI will navigate to that page.

I also would like to use a similar list box to allow the operator to select a specific part from a list to run.

How do I create a list box control using crimson 3?

A popup menu is a good way to do it, but I have also used arrays and called programs to do what you trying to do.

Take a look at Redlion's example for a G315 (and I think the G310 sample is similar). There are other ways to do this and you *should* expand on their example, but it should get you pointed in the right direction.

http://www.redlion.net/Support/Software/G3SampleDatabases/G315samples.zip