Can someone please type 25915 into rockwell site

This is the email I got from Rockwell Automation.
But I can't access any of the information.
I mean it is only information what's the BIG secret.
I am using Compact logix.
Siemens is not like this.
I even got a support Rockwell Automation Ticket # 4001221307

--------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding a CompactLogix on EtherNet.
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Please check the following:-
1. Open your Internet Browser eg Internet Explorer.
Type in the IP Address of the 1769-L32E, this will open the 1769-L32E web browser.
Select "Diagnostic Overview", check the "System Resource Utilization". Make sure it is not more than 70%.
Tech Note 4112 - Rules of Thumb to Avoid Communication Performance Issues on ControlLogix
http://rockwellautomation.custhelp....ion.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=41212
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
2. Also in the 1769-L32E web browser.
Select "EtherNet Statistics" & check "Media Counters".
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
3. Increase the ControlLogix & CompactLogix overhead time slice.
The system overhead time slice is the ratio of the amount of time spent running the continuous task versus the amount of time running the background task, which includes handling communication requests. For RSLogix versions 11 and earlier it is set to a default of 10%, and for version 12 it is 20%. The time slice is based on a 1 millisecond tick rate for the background task. For example, for each 1 msec of background time, the continuous task runs for 9 ms.

To change this value in RSLogix 5000:

In the Controller Organizer, right click on the Controller name at the top of the list and select Properties.
Go to the Advanced tab.
Change the setting for "System Overhead Time Slice". Increasing the value will devote more of the total scan time to executing the overhead tasks.

This setting only applies to the continuous task in a project. The background task uses the remaining time after running the periodic tasks and any motion task.
Tech Note 25915 - Increasing Processor Bandwidth for Communications
http://rockwellautomation.custhelp....ion.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=25915

All the technote explains is how to adjust the system overhead timeslice.

In RSLogix5k, in the Controller pane, right click on the controller name at the top of the list and then click Properties. Click on the Advanced tab. Adjust the setting for "System Overhead Time Slice". Increasing the value will allow the CPU to spend more of the total scan time to executing the overhead tasks like communication.

That's it in a nutshell...it goes on to discuss the similar features in the SLC and Micrologix PLCs.