ControlLogix and a JAGXtreme over Ethernet/IP

JBooks82

My PLC is an AB ControlLogix L62. I am communicating to a Mettler Toledo JagXtreme over Ethernet/IP. There is not an add-on profile in RSLogix 5000 for this device. I have the two communicating and am actively recieving the weights in the PLC. My problem is that I am trying to figure out what bit to set to zero the scale from the PLC. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, has anyone managed to communicate Twido with Controllogix using the Ethernet connection?
Replies
Views
I'm trying to integrate a Beckhoff IPC with a Controllogix PLC. There is some documentation, on the Beckhoff website, on how to do a PLC-PLC comms...
Replies
Views
Why does the controllogix redundancy modules use a single mode fiber vs multimode fiber?
Replies
Views
Hello, I have two 16 point input cards and 1 16 point output card showing module faulted on my IO tree in Logix Designer. The fault code is...
Replies
Views
Hello, My associate and I are trying to sync up two ControlLogix racks (7-slot chassis) with identical modules. We are able to see the secondary...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom